Here I have chosen 5 sets of 3 possible color palette’s. The color’s i’ve chosen all relate, in one way that only one of the color’s stand out to catch the readers attention, in another they represent Rock music the best. This set’s the theme for the magazine, instantaneously telling the reader the Genre.
Within all the different color palette’s i’ve chosen, they all contain Black. Upon researching color palette’s I found this color to be very popular, especially for text.
The reason for my choosing Black and White in the majoring of my palette’s because if I were to write the text in Black on a White background, or vice versa, the text stands out in an instant. This will help the magazine catch the readers eye, this is also a very common theme in most magazine’s.
The colors that i’ve chosen should also appeal to my Target Audience as it in keeps with the theme of Rock.
Ollie, you still need to get your audience profiles uploaded, look at your classmates blogs for an idea on what these should be like.
ReplyDelete