Thursday, 20 January 2011

Magazine Presentation


This is a my magazine presentation. I felt it went ok, but it could of been better. I hadn't, at this point, completed my magazine mock up's so I couldn't show my classmates and my teacher what my final magazine could of been looked like.

Overall, I thought my presentation went well though. If the work had been up to date at the time, it could've been better.

1 comment:

  1. Oliver.

    Don't forget the deadline is Friday the 11th. You need to submit a cover, contents and DPS mock complete with original photos and an article.

    If you are looking for a grade above a level 1 (which the exam board describe as minimal evidence) you need to get far more work onto your blog. The expectation from the exam board is a post a day, everything you need to do is on the schedule in H2 and on my blog. It's over to you now.

    ReplyDelete